Wednesday, February 15, 2012

the shop is up and running...

I am starting to love the photography and write ups for the new Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SlipperyCrockery. Goal for February: 30 items listed. I am at 17.

I remember always wanting to have a clothing shop. I thought it would be a dream to live in a clothing store.
I remember scouring thrift and vintage stores for interesting finds. The five-dollar bin at Alice's Underground was my go-to spot (and I rarely had more than five dollars then).
I remember designing and drawing pictures of clothes as early as 4 years old.

Yesterday, my 7 year old son said, "This looks like a clothing store!" He had arrived home from school, and I was in the middle of photographing and hanging and organizing my stock. I've made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment